[NTLK] nSynch

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 02:08:15 PST

Since I'm careful with my data in general, my computer is used mainly for
business and can't really afford to loose anything and haven't made my first
OS X backup yet. (will do so soon, been using it for a couple of weeks now
and will stay there, does fulfill most of my needs though printing from
Xpress hasn't been sorted out yet)

This brings me to my Newton-related question:

I've registered nSynch a while back but haven't tried/used it so far and I
see comments cropping up all of the time about errors in Dates on the Newt
or problems in Address Book on the Mac side.

Any comments/experiences, don't we just get the positive side of things onto
this list or is nSynch still not really ready for prime-time?

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html