Re: [NTLK] OK, Ethernet it is

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 17:20:27 PST

On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 08:01 , Peter H. Coffin wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 05:12:09PM -0500, David-Michael Cook wrote:
>> What was I hearing about "mem card exchange" a few days ago? Seems like
>> too much to ask for someone to send me their memory card, but if
>> anyone'd be willing that would be truly awesome... :)
>
> Basically, I'm trying to find a way to manage building the cards that
> doesn't involve blowing away my Newt in the process...

Can you not just file the relevant extensions on a card, then pop that
card in the mail? If I filed Newton Internet, Farallon Enet, MIE Ethernet
and Newton Devices on a card, and put that in another 2100, wouldn't that
do the trick (for the Farallon at least)? Don't have a working machine to
test it on, am I missing the blindingly obvious, or the sneakily obscure?

jc

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html