Re: [NTLK] Thanks for the input folks was Re: Contest at This Old Newt is over

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 01:55:02 PST

on 04.03.2003 10:34 Uhr, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl typed
vigorously:

> healthy use of Google and the
> This Old Newt archives would yield most of them quite easily.

Like I've got nothing better to do with my time than make "healthy use" of
Google and TON archives to search for answers? Besides, being able to
perform a "healthy" search means BEING ABLE TO KNOW what to search for, i.e.
as in my original statement, you have to be one of the "enlightened ones" in
order to know where to start looking.

chris searles

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html