Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]OT pammaxx@yahoo.com Bad Seller on eBay

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 16:41:51 PST

On Saturday, March 1, 2003, at 09:07 AM, T. wrote:

> You know, what I find most ironic about this situation is that this
> seller must be on this group, or else how could she have known I posted
> this notice to the group? The user did an "investigation" on me with
> eBay and pulled up my personal information. In doing so, she caused
> eBay to send a copy of the investigation to my email account. I am sure
> there is a law about public information being released as public
> information versus a right to privacy. Since she is lurking on the
> group, no doubt this discussion is being monitored by her like a
> vulture waiting for it to die.. So I won't bother to get personal here
> as to other parts of the nasty-grams she has sent me.

Actually dude, it sounds like they were up front about there policies...

ie no tracking info, as is, etc.

So YOU are bothering them and complaining about stuff you shouldn't be.

Pay more attention to the fine print in the future, and if you don't
like people's policies/feedback don't do business with them.

Marty

PS sorry to be so harsh.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html