Re: [NTLK] About Nitro and NewTen

From: Damien Batstone (djb_at_er.dtu.dk)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 05:36:19 PST

At 07:11 01-03-2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Il me semble que le 1/3/03 =E0 00:21 +0100, Roman Pixell nous racontait:
> >could paul guyot take on this task? he has done modifications to the
> >ROM a couple of times before, i think (even if it costed him a couple
> >of units :P )
>
>H=E9h=E9.
>
>Well, the Dock TCP/IP with ZeroConf plug-in doesn't patch the system
>and after Apple, Philz' and Thomas extensions, it shows that one can
>very easily add interfaces Dock can work on.
>
>So there is no need to write a system patch for that purpose.

Hi Paul,

Happy birthday ;).

I write C/C++ for simulating biological processes, and don't know much=20
about communications. I'm learning though.

However, why not send the serial compressed over IR?

The other thing is, I can't find the MNP part in unixmpi. There's the=20
FCSCalc function, but that's for frame checking isn't it?

Regards,

Damien

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html