[NTLK] Notes problems

From: Greg Spencer (spencergreg_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 04:54:08 PDT

I'm having 2 nagging problems with the notes application.

It won't move a note into the selected folder e.g. I start a new note in the
unfiled folder and then try to move it into a different folder. It continues
to show in the unfiled folder, but when I try moving it again, it shows as
already being filed in the other folder. But when I go into that other
folder, it isn't there! This seems to be a constant problem right now.

The separation line between notes sometimes goes wonky and overlaps back
into the note. When I manually move the line, it really gets messy -
sometimes the line will disappear &/or the wonky note will be skipped when
scrolling between notes. This is an intermittent problem that happens most
frequently when I go back into a note & add to it.

I store my notes on a 32mb card and there are about 170 of them using 344k.
They are mostly in the built-in checklist format as I use them to track to
do & follow-up work. I also use a couple of notepad enhancements - Super
Notepad & Big Notes.

Any suggestions as to what's going on and what the fix might be? I really
don't want to have to delete everything and start over again - I use the
notes as a traceback reference and I'd hate to loose them!

Greg

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html