[NTLK] Hilighting problems

From: Christian Burk (cmburk75_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 07:09:25 PDT

I was working in Notes when I suddenly could no long highlight text.
I'd hold the stylus down until the MP made that squeegee sound, but
then it just froze. It did this a number of times. Strangely, or
perhaps not, I was still able to highlight in Works.

The background was this: I had been making notes with lots of drawings
in them, combing the drawings with text that had been rendered from my
handwriting, along with sketches and shapes. So I thought that perhaps
it was that the note just had too much stuff in it or something. But
even when I opened a new note and tried to highlight, the MP froze. I
have a 2000 (not upgraded) that generally works very well.

Does anyone know what could be going on?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html