[NTLK] Package types not recognized by NCU

From: Glen Swanson (glen_at_swanson.dk)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 01:40:16 PDT

Having failed to get AppleTalk to work under OSX I'm moving on to other
issues.
I'm now having trouble trying to get the package types to convert to the
format that NCU can recognize. In both OS9 and OSX, the packages are
incorrect and I can't seem to fix them with the PackType utility. I've tried
downloading it from different sources and running it in both OSs, but still
no luck. Any ideas on how I could have Newton packages reassigned their
correct values so that they can be seen as NCU packages and not Macintosh
packages?
Thanks
Glen

--