[NTLK] FROZEN NEWTON UPDATE and jaggies

From: david.gibson_at_tcs.wap.org
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 16:13:32 PDT

An interesting question for this project.
Since deformation of the case resulting in pressure on the
touch screen is a leading candidate for the main cause of
the jaggies - are any changes to the case possible or
planned which would reinforce it or otherwise reduce
its potential to cause jaggies on the touchscreen
-
alternative 2. Would it be possible to produce a new
  - case cover only - which would reduce or eliminate
the jaggies at a reduced cost over an entire new case ?

Have a nice day,
David Gibson

>From: "Ferdi" <fozguner_at_ualberta.ca>
>Subject: [NTLK] IMPORTANT: FROZEN NEWTON UPDATE
>Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:52:55 -0600
>
>Hello and good day Newton Users,
It has been a fair while since I have last updated you on my status
of the frozen Newton project.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html