Re: [NTLK] WIFI card

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 15:47:47 PDT

Gidday

Yes I also suffer from eyestrain looking at the screen under certain
conditions. The problem seems worse in daylight as the backlight is less
effective in these conditions and you have to position the Newton to catch
the light to be able to see the screen.

Perhaps one of the techie types reading this could consider ways of
improving this, eg; maybe running two lights or having them positioned
differently or different colours. I thought about having a screen protector
that could magnify the screen for old foegies like me and so why not throw a
colour tint in there as well.

Allan
Brisbane
N2000