Re: [NTLK] AppleTalk in 10.2.6 follow-up

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 19:31:44 PDT

on 08/07/03 21:48, Glen Swanson at glen_at_swanson.dk wrote:

> On 7/8/03 22:09, "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com> wrote:
>
>>> So far, I haven't been able to get this method to work.
>> Sure, but in the meantime, you might want to reboot in 9
>> ... It's
>> working for me, so it should be working for you...
>>
> Laurent,
> I just don't get it. I'm in the same situation and have gone through the
> procedure you've described. Everything does work nicely when I boot into OS9
> but fails in OSX with NCU in classic.
> Actually as I write this the only variation I haven't tried is to create a
> new login user and see if I have a chance with a fresh setup.
> Let me try and then get back to you with those results.

Could be a good idea... Other than that, I don't know...

-Laurent.

bug-compatible adj.: [common] Said of a design or revision that has been
badly compromised by a requirement to be compatible with fossils or
misfeatures in other programs or (esp.) previous releases of itself. "MS-DOS
2.0 used \ as apath separator to be bug-compatible with some cretin's choice
of / as an option character in 1.0."
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html