Re: [NTLK] AppleTalk in 10.2.6 follow-up

From: Glen Swanson (glen_at_swanson.dk)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 18:48:00 PDT

On 7/8/03 22:09, "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com> wrote:

>> So far, I haven't been able to get this method to work.
> Sure, but in the meantime, you might want to reboot in 9
> ... It's
> working for me, so it should be working for you...

Laurent,
I just don't get it. I'm in the same situation and have gone through the
procedure you've described. Everything does work nicely when I boot into OS9
but fails in OSX with NCU in classic.
Actually as I write this the only variation I haven't tried is to create a
new login user and see if I have a chance with a fresh setup.
Let me try and then get back to you with those results.
Glen

--
Glen Swanson,
CAS Consultant,