Re: [NTLK] Backlight and touch screens

From: Glen Swanson (glen_at_swanson.dk)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 21:16:13 PDT

Many thanks to all for the suggestions regarding the repair of my Newton's
scratched up screen. I've just receive a replacement Newton 2100 from J&K
Sales and as I'm out in the field I haven't had a chance to see the
replacement unit, though my wife says it looks great.

So I figure that next month when I'm home, I'll transfer everything to the
new Newton and send my old trustworthy friend off for repairs and a rebuild.
As shabby as my first Newton is, it has served me well over the years (it
was actually the first Newton to be sold in Denmark) so I have a strong
sentimental value to keep it in active service.
Anyway, again thanks to all for the support.
Glen

--
Glen Swanson,
CAS Consultant,