Re: [NTLK] New to Newtons

From: RADAR9999_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 04:09:59 PDT

I highly reccommend the SER-001 option. Put one in my 2100 about two months
after I replaced my stolen 2000. Makes life easier. Also only very limited
supply available. Last message I read said only 81 as of beginning of july.
SER-001 is a secondary serial port that does not require "dongle" to fit your
regular newton connection cable. allows you to just plug right in to cable.