Re: [NTLK] Schematics for 9W adapter?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 07:59:41 PDT

   Has anyone cracked open a 9W adapter and produced a schematic? I was
thinking an adapter you could run a Newton of an i/PowerBook adapter
would be useful (if it were small enough). Making a voltage regulation
circuit with current protection (to keep it from going over 9W, though
I don't know why the Newt would pull more power) shouldn't be that
hard, but I don't know if the fastCharge does anything strange like
pulse charging. (of course, the iBook adapter may also do strange
things with it's output.. Time to break out the oscilloscope I don't
have..

Jim

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html