[NTLK] Installing Programs

From: Mark Ezell (mezell_at_eutek.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 07:12:37 PDT

Hi All,

I have a question. This definitely falls under the 'ignorant newbie'
category but that is what I am.

I can't install programs on my Newton. I looked through my manual and there
are no step by step instructions that I could find. The install instructions
on the software don't seem to work. I get a 'communication port unavailable'
message. Could someone direct me to a set of step by step instructions with
trouble shooting tips? I'm using a Newton 120 and Mac. I have been able to
connect with NCU, but not install anything.

Sorry to trouble you all with this.
Mark Ezell

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html