Re: [NTLK] OT-OS X Crash ->Trash

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 19:40:06 PST

On Saturday, January 25, 2003, at 04:26 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:

> On Saturday, January 25, 2003, at 11:32 Hi!, Chip Matteson wrote:
>

>> I am in a situation where my iBook in OS X 10.2.3 locks up every time
>> empty the trash. Has anyone else come across this? Am I hosed? Do I
>> need to
>> re-initialize the HD. The iBook works fine otherwise.

I'm on the ibook_at_lists.themacintoshguy.com and have gotten great help
there. There's even another Newtontalk.net fellow over there (the
only one I know of). Everyone's been a great help to me and my iBook
difficulties. I'd run it by them, too. Between the two lists, you
should be in fine shape.

You can find the entry point for the list at www.themacintoshguy.com.
He's got a bunch of lists.

However, be alerted to the stone cold fact the iBook list is nearly
comatose to the newtontalk list as far as activity goes (in my
experience). There's times it gets busy, but for sheer, unadulterated
revving engines, this group takes the cake. <tip of the hat>

Mark

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html