Re: [NTLK] Old 2100 user !

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 13:34:12 PST

On 28/01/03 15:55, "David Cooney" <david.cooney_at_blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I used to subscribe to the list up until a year ago when I decided to
> pack up and sell my 2100 with loads of extras for a sony Clie NR70V with
> 128mb memory stick and pocketop keyboard.
>
> Boy was that a mistake.
>
> Although smaller, with more storage space for mp3's and with a colour
> screen. The user interface and in particular the HWR just sucks.......
>
> So anyone interested in the above mentioned Clie let me know.
>
> And anyone interested in selling a 2100 with extras let me know.
>
> I would prefer a UK sale if possible.
>
> David Cooney
>
> david.cooney_at_blueyonder.co.uk

Welcome back, David!

If this can be of any consolation, know that you're not the only one who
came back...

Hope you'll find a nice 2100. There are still a few places, beside eBay,
that are selling nice, used 2100 in the US. Mark Ross of NuShields is still
offering to act as an intermediary for those places that won't ship to
Europe from the US.

Good luck!

-Laurent.

featurectomy /fee`ch*r-ek't*-mee/ n.: The act of removing a feature from a
program. Featurectomies come in two flavors, the `righteous' and the
`reluctant'. Righteous featurectomies are performed because the remover
believes the program would be more elegant without the feature, or there is
already an equivalent and better way to achieve the same end. (Doing so is
not quite the same thing as removing a misfeature.) Reluctant featurectomies
are performed to satisfy some external constraint such as code size or
execution speed.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html