[NTLK] Old 2100 user !

From: David Cooney (david.cooney_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 12:55:44 PST

Hi everyone,

I used to subscribe to the list up until a year ago when I decided to
pack up and sell my 2100 with loads of extras for a sony Clie NR70V with
128mb memory stick and pocketop keyboard.

Boy was that a mistake.

Although smaller, with more storage space for mp3's and with a colour
screen. The user interface and in particular the HWR just sucks.......

So anyone interested in the above mentioned Clie let me know.

And anyone interested in selling a 2100 with extras let me know.

I would prefer a UK sale if possible.

David Cooney

david.cooney_at_blueyonder.co.uk

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html