Re: [NTLK] Longtime listener, first time caller (new user)

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 10:59:39 PST

> Hi,
>
> My name is Al Muniz. You might remember me - I am one of the professors
> who was interested in studying the Newton community ....

Welcome to Newton-using, Al!

It's comforting to know that the supposedly objective impartial observer can
be swept up in the green. Sometimes when you're in the minority, you get the
sense you might be missing a marble or two. Especially, when you see people
give you that look when you show them your Newton reading books using
Macintalk (okay, so arguably not a good example ;)

Anyway, keep the green.

blair

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html