Re: [NTLK] Best way to fix jaggies?

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 11:16:11 PST

If the problem is the pressure along the right side of the Newton (and
that seems very likely given my personal experience as well), do you
think that using a screen protector that requires placement between the
upper case and the touch screen can also exacerbate the problem? While
I have used products like NuShields before, I am concerned that they
might increase the pressure and either cause or contribute to the
"jaggies."

Patrick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html