Re: [NTLK] FilePad is now on SourceForge!

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 17:28:08 EST

On Friday, January 24, 2003 2:20 PM,
Jim Anderson <jiman_at_microsoft.com> wrote:

> Keep in mind, too, that it doesn't take much of a Mac to do
> Newton programming. I grabbed an old PowerMac from work that they were
> going to throw away, and it works just fine for Newton development. It
> ends up being much more reliable (for me) than using Basilisk on my
> Linux box.=20

I'll keep that in mind. Actually RE-PC in Seattle has a LOT of powermacs...
Cheap, too... But getting one on the net *might* be the tough part...

Speaking of Linux, Jim, I'm working on getting the Linux HOWTO's in Newtonbook
format. Do you think the Linux community of Newton users would like them made
available?

--
David Orriss Jr.