Re: [NTLK] FilePad is now on SourceForge!

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 17:20:43 EST

> Also keep in mind that Basalisk II runs on at least Windows=20
> and Linux and works pretty damn well from what I've seen.. /sam
>=20
> > Well... the problem is that if I convert it to a Windows
> > project then I=20
> > don't think it'll work right on the Mac version.
> >=20
> > Is that correct?
>=20
> > > So I suppose it's safe to assume that MS Winders and *nix
> > > people won't be
> > > contributing to the project... bummer... :-/

        Keep in mind, too, that it doesn't take much of a Mac to do
Newton programming. I grabbed an old PowerMac from work that they were
going to throw away, and it works just fine for Newton development. It
ends up being much more reliable (for me) than using Basilisk on my
Linux box.=20

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 173:
Although it would provide amusement, I will not confess to the hero's
rival that I was the one who committed the heinous act for which he
blames the hero.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html