Re: [NTLK] 2100 won't recognize screen inputs and freezes

From: Paul Nuernberger (newton_at_thenuernbergers.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 19:35:14 EST

If you are feeling really adventurous ...

I had a similar case that was due to a loose ROM board (no, the unit was
never dropped). There are some excellent dis-assembly instructions here :
<http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassemble.html>.

Try cracking it open (literally!), and see if unseating and then reseating
the ROM board doesn't help this any. Just a thought.

Paul Nuernberger

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html