Re: [NTLK] Handwriting recognition help

From: Josh Robertson (joshrobertson_at_cox.net)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 16:22:08 EST

Thank you so much!!! I had given up my 2100 for dead about a year ago when the touchscreen seemed to give out and picked up a 2KU on eBay. I had tried the business card trick to no avail. After reading Victor's page I gave cleaning the contacts a try and whala... it works!!!! Thanks again for helping me breathe new life into my Newt! I guess it's true that a Newt never dies, it just gets its batteries replaced ;-)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html