Re: [NTLK] 2100mAh NiMH AA batteries

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 15:15:26 EST

* Adam Klaum <aklaum_at_yahoo.com> on Fri, 17 Jan 2003
| I just wanted to let the list know that I found 2100mAh AA batteries
| online for those of you partial to the battery tray. Considering Best
| Buy sells 1200mAh ones for $18.00 I thought the price on these was right
| so I ordered two packs of 4. Here is the link.

Your Best Buy is ripping you off, then. Okay, oxymoron. Ripping you off
more than usual. The one at Cambridgeside has Eveready 1850mAh AA 4-packs
for $14.

No reason why they won't work in your Newt. I've been using the 1850s in
mine for several months. They won't charge without a modified battery clip
(duh).

--
Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>    \ If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ away immediately. Seek shelter and cover