Re: [NTLK] Make new on-screen keyboard?

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_Streamserve.Com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 13:40:40 EST

Depending on what you actually want to do, Yos's TapBar app, along with some
buttons (all separate packages), may just the thing.
I'm using the TapBar buttons made for KanaKana, a Japanese IME, but two of
them are generally useful- arrows left and right, and add-to-selection left
and right. There are lots of buttons out there, although they could be hard
to find since the author is Japanese.. I know the API is well documented,
so you can add your own buttons with some simple development.

/sam

(TapBar)
http://www.saryo.org/basuke/tapbar/index.html

(TapBar Buttons for KanaKana)