Re: [NTLK] Card to Card copy utility?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 14:49:22 EST

On 10/01/03 11:47, "Robin Ropke" <robin_at_ropke.com> wrote:

> Out of curiousity, is there a utility that does a "clone" of one card onto
> another via a 2100? I want to completely copy the contents of a 4 megger
> onto a 16 megger. The utilities I have seem to only support moves rather
> than copies.

Do a backup with NCU with your 4 MB card in. Then, remove the 4 MB card, put
your 16 MB card in and restore.

-Laurent.

featurectomy /fee`ch*r-ek't*-mee/ n.: The act of removing a feature from a
program. Featurectomies come in two flavors, the `righteous' and the
`reluctant'. Righteous featurectomies are performed because the remover
believes the program would be more elegant without the feature, or there is
already an equivalent and better way to achieve the same end. (Doing so is
not quite the same thing as removing a misfeature.) Reluctant featurectomies
are performed to satisfy some external constraint such as code size or
execution speed.