Re: [NTLK] Forum

From: wmiranda_at_softhome.net
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 10:08:24 EST

When I want to refer back to something that was previously discussed, I
check the archive. You can sort the archive by subject/thread if you want to
quickly scan the topics. I really like the mailing list concept. I find that
even where I subscribe to groups on yahoo, I still prefer to receive at
least an e-mail digest as opposed to going to the site. I regularly view at
least 5 groups this way and I hardly ever access the actual group web site.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html