Re: [NTLK] Penscreen

From: brian.tiplady_at_astrazeneca.com
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 09:27:22 EST

PenScreen is a cognitive test system, assessing functions such as attention,
reaction times, perceptual speed, and memory. It is used mainly to assess
the effects of drugs on performance.

I started setting up cognitive tests on the Newton in 1993. The present
system runs on the MP2K.

You can find out more, including decriptions of the tests and summaries of
published resarch studies, on the web site

www.penscreen.com

If you have any questions that the website doesn't answer, by all means
contact me.

Brian Tiplady

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html