Re: [NTLK] WorldComm (UUNet) PAL Dialer

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 20:52:26 PST

Be aware though, The UUNET branch of Worldcom is
regionalizing the DNS servers. If you have trouble
with these, let me know and tell me where you are
located and I'll give you the actual servers use for
the area you are in.
What they're doing is getting geared up for an
enterprise content distributed system. Regionalizing
the DNS servers will speed up content delivery...at
least that's what the network guys are telling us in
support...
Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

--- Bill Miranda <txgitarman_at_attbi.com> wrote:
> I think so, yes.
>
> On Friday, February 28, 2003, at 08:06 PM, Hans
> Derycke wrote:
>
> > My setup has three servers defaulted: 198.6.1.1,
> .2, and .3. Are these
> > it?
> > --

=====
"A spirit of national masochism prevails, encouraged by the impudent core of effete snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals"
 - Spiro Agnew, 1970