[NTLK] New sync problems

From: Karl and Kathleen Prihoda (kapri_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 17:00:21 PST

I finally got my 2100 to sync with my Claris Organizer! Wahoo! A
couple of dumb errors at first, but I found them and imported my Palm
info.
Now more problems. I was doing great syncing my stuff for about three
days and now it does not not to work. I did not change anything,
promise! It gets trough most of the sync process and then hangs up on
"Writing Newton Records" or "Writing Claris Organizer Files". It will
sit there for a couple of minutes and then disconnect.

My information is getting CORRUPTED! There are dates and names missing
now. In fact I have lost phone numbers, but not the contact. This is
very bad because this is my business list of contacts.

I tried increasing the memory alloted to the apps.

Any ideas?

I am running OS 10.2.4 and syncing in classic.

Thanks,

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html