[NTLK] WorldComm (UUNet) PAL Dialer

From: Hans Derycke (hans_at_derycke.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 16:17:24 PST

Howdy,

I'm trying to connect to the internet using the settings from the
WorldComm PAL Dialer (that's Phone Access Lookup). I've copied the
phone number, user id , password, domain, and I've created a connection
slip using the UUnet script (PAL is a UUnet product). The only thing I
don't have is DNS servers. The connection seems to go fine until some
time after the password is sent: I get disconnected, and I get a
message that my userid, password, or some other setting probably isn't
right (I've double-checked the user id and password).

Does anyone on the list have any experience with this? The Worldcomm
web site was particularly unhelpful.

--
Hans Derycke
E pur si muove