Re: [NTLK] SteveD raw

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 07:07:51 PST

I have to admit I like the pic! But I wonder.. I know he did an
unforgivably-evil-bad-thing by killing our Newts and that when it comes
to being innovative with alternative-way-cool-stuff, if it isn't his
idea he doesn't like it, but he did save the Mac platform... so it's
like, um.. I feel split on my loyalties.. I mean, should I use the
SteveDraw2.27.pkg to remind me of the day that "My Green Went Black?"
Oh the divided loyalties! Maybe if we had a pic of SJ with BG like this
as brothers I could handle it better? Anyone have a pic of them posing
for pics? Would love to see THAT one amended appropriately!

Timothy in Phoenix, keeping the Newt alive!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html