Re: [NTLK] Headphones

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 22:57:10 PST

on 2/22/03 12:00 AM, Seth Hollander at sethhollander_at_mac.com wrote:

> How can one listen to headphones on the Newt?
>

> <I wish I'd thought of that! boy I'm stupid! That is a cool trick. I've got
> <it installed (for listening to MadMax w/ headphones) but hadn't thought of
> <that use. Good one, Eric.

Well, I don't actually listen _to_ the headphones. That would be rather
boring. I listen _through_ the headphones to music playing on my Newton. :-)

As to how I do that, I simply plug my headphones into my Newton, use Daniel
Padilla's little utility to switch the sound to the headphones, then launch
Mad Max and listen...

....oh, I suppose you mean, how does one use headphones on the Newton!?
That's simple, I use the audio dongle that Daniel Padilla made me. Well,
actually, he didn't make it just for me. He made several and sold them.
Wonderful little piece of hardware. It also provides mic input. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland