Re: [NTLK] screen dump

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 21:55:56 PST

on 22/02/03 00:49, Finn Thain at fthain_at_telegraphics.com.au wrote:

> Does anyone know of way to make a screen grab under NOS 2.0 and then get
> it onto a mac using a serial connection??

You can do it using the development tool "Newton Toolkit". I know that there
is other ways, but that's the only one I know.

-Laurent.

flamage /flay'm*j/ n.: [very common] Flaming verbiage, esp. high-noise,
low-signal postings to Usenet or other electronic fora. Often in the phrase
`the usual flamage'. `Flaming' is the act itself; `flamage' the content; a
`flame' is a single flaming message. See flame, also dahmum.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html