Re: [NTLK] Alarm Question

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 06:42:06 PST

I don't know of a program to automatically switch based on time of day, but AudioChanger (by Daniel Padilla) is a very convenient package for switching the audio output between the speaker and the Interconnect port.
Since you probably do not have a loudspeaker connected to the Interconnect port, this would effectively silence your Newt.

Program is at:

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs.htm

Eric