[NTLK] Alarm Question

From: Noah Putman (newtbox_at_hotpop.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 05:09:01 PST

Hi all:
I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a program that would silence any alarms (like in Dates or with the "Daily Alarm" in the Clock) between 8 AM and 3 PM on weekdays.
The reason I'm asking about this is that when I'm at school (I'm 16, in 11th grade) I don't need it going off in the middle of my Biology class because somebody thought it would be funny (this has happened twice so far and the teacher has threatened to take my MP2OOOu away :-( ).
If anyone out there could help me out it would be a life saver!
Thanks much,
Noah Putman

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html