Re: [NTLK] MarWare Executive Stand

From: Nancy Haitz (nhaitz_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 13:35:57 PST

Mike,

Thanks for the links.

I guess I have to admit that what I am currently using to prop up my
Newton is not as elegant looking as the MarWare stand.

But, it is cheap and readily available. I am using a plate stand. They
come in endless choices of size and finish in places like Target,
WallMart, and the like. Cost is usually less than $5 US, unless you get
carried away on the style. If you want to use Landscape mode, go for
the plate stand designed to hold a platter.

I suspect those little picture frame stands would also work nicely.

Nancy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html