Re: [NTLK] A question about keyboards and dongles

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 18:15:43 PST

Yes, it's possible to do. Not very difficult if you're handy with a
soldering iron. I can send you some instructions if you want. If you want
to send the parts to Spain, I could do it for you too.

D.

I have a keyboard for my Newtons, but both are UMP2k's, so I really have no
need for the mini-din plug on my keyboard. Is it possible to "cannibalize"
a spare dongle to give the keyboard a flat Newton-style plug?
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html