Re: [NTLK] Newtscript Tutorial

From: Allan, Ray (RAY_ALLAN_at_solectron.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 02:37:43 PST

I have also had problems, but on WIN98, it extracts with no errors, =
however
the Zip files that it extracts into the helpers and projects =
directories are
corrupt. It would be great to get a good copy of this file, I have =
looked
around for the book but its now out of print, i did find a 2nd hand =
copy but
at =A375 it was out of my price range.

Ray..

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html