Re: [NTLK] AC adapters for automobiles

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 02:21:44 PST

I've been using one from Sony for years without a problem.

From the archive:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=103791089118750&w=2wtontalk>

http://www.jandr.com/JRProductPage.process?RestartFlow=t&Section_Id=14&Produ
ct_Id=693573

Daniel Padilla

Hi -

I know this issue has been addressed in the past, but I can't find it
in the Newtontalk or UNNA files. I want to be able to charge my MP2100
battery while on the road and I was hoping to get some very specific
suggestions as to brand name of adapters that can be safely used with
the MP's and their proper settings. I had a VERY bad experience with a
cheap universal adapter and one of my Newts last summer, and I'd like
to avoid a repeat. TIA.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html