[NTLK] Finally!!

From: Joshua Braddock (joshua.braddock_at_sendit.nodak.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 20:49:58 PST

ok, hehe as i stated before, (or at least i think i have stated) i am a 15 year old student. My dad gave me 100 dollars for the emate items that i need, because i am in need of something to type on when i am taking my classes. Anyways, with that 100 dollars, i buy a eMate, for 75.50, with shipping, and a ac adaptor for the emate because it doesnt come with one, for 24.25 with shipping. Leaving me with 25 cents left over =) Oh wait, i forgot the cost of money orders.. Now I have to go get my spare change and pay the 90 cents. Now, may I ask, as late as it is now, was this a good deal? A eMate and ac adaptor, no cds, no cables, no cd/software? Anyways, I cant wait till i get it.. I am going to be soooo happy!!! =) Anyways, if there is anything that i should know about my new purchase, could ya kindly tell me please? Thanks
~Joshua Braddock~
~Owner of the Pretty Green eMate 300~

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html