[NTLK] Question about the UNNA web site

From: Suannp_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 20:45:24 PST

I was looking at the unna site and I went to the page Mac users should read
before they download anything. Theorically, I understand what the problem is.
Practically I don't get it. I am using AOL and/or netscape to access the
internet. Neither of these gives me any choices as far as confirguring my web
browser like it says.

I did download NCU and and it seems to be working fine. If I'm running OS
9.0.4, do I really need to use Packtype. I'll wait to hear before I download
anything else.

Thanks, Su

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html