Re: [NTLK] Import a vcalendar file to Newton

From: Hans Derycke (hans_at_derycke.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 14:05:57 PST

--- Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:
>There's no VCS importer for the Newton, unfortunately. The main sticking
>point is the Newton's complicated way of storing repeating meetings. NewtDump
>can export non-repeating Dates (including Events) from the Newton to the desktop:

Thanks. Too bad there's no translator. Here's what I'm trying to do: when I make flight reservations, the airline makes .vcs files available at the rate of one file per flight. I download these, and I can import them into iCal at home and then on to the Newt. But at work I only have the PC, so I'd like to import the .vcs files straight from the PC to the Newton.

Of course, if it can't be done, it can't be done, and I'll my flight info by hand.

Hans Derycke

--
E pur si muove
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html