[NTLK] Import a vcalendar file to Newton

From: Hans Derycke (hans_at_derycke.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 13:17:21 PST

I've had some success connecting my Newt to my laptop, at least long enough to try and import a file to the Newt. I noticed that there were no 'translators' for .vcs files (vcalendar), nor could I find anything relevant on UNNA. Is it possible to import a vcalendar file directly into the Newton, or should I first import into a PC calendar application and then sync that with my Newt? Personally, I'd prefer the former.

The .vcs files contain one meeting each, so it's not a complete dump of a calendar.

Hans Derycke

--
E pur si muove
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html