[NTLK] ANYONE HAVE A NEWT 2000 FOR SALE?

From: columbia guy (columbiaguy2002_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 11:28:25 PST

--- newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net <mdhaem_at_mac.com>
wrote:
> Thanks again. Will check this out tonight at home.
Should not be to difficult to create an OS X
application to read this file and make it available
for cut and paste to other apps. Will detial progress
on blog.my-list.com and this net.

> Would be interested to know if anyone has already
done this or has started.

<newton_at_ordersomewherechaos.com> wrote:

> >You can use the NewtSync Setting to select the
Notes soup, and
> >you'll get the exact same kind of XML doc sitting
on your desktop.

> >You cannot select specific Notes for this, you just
get everything.

> >This is pretty much a Raw file, which I'm sure
someone out there
> >could import and work on in an XML editor. (Anyone
know of a good
> >one for the Mac?
> >
> >It would be cool to have a Notes Application in OS
X that could use
> >that XML file as it's primary database.
> >
> >I'm note exactly sure what it does with images,
however.

http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html
http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/