Re: [NTLK] RPN Scientific Graphing Calculator

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 11:10:43 PST

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 08:27:41AM -0800, Mark Ezell wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm looking for an RPN Graphing Calculator for my Newton. Something on par
> with an HP 48GX/SX if such a critter exists. There are a lot of calculators
> on the unna, but I don't know which one I should use. Any advice is welcome.

InteliCalc isn't horrifically sophisticated, but it's a very functional
RPN calculator for what it supports. It'll probably meet most of the
needs of most people. I like it enough that the Newt's built-in
calculator hides in a storage folder in my Extras drawer, and InteliCalc
has a spot on my button bar.

Anyone looking for a programming project want to make a landscape mode
HP48?

--
94. When arresting prisoners, my guards will not allow them to stop and grab a
    useless trinket of purely sentimental value.