Re: [NTLK] Cadenza help needed

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 04:43:57 PST

Some time ago I also tried to get Cadenca working.
I also had several problems, but I used a pretty good description on how to
set it up.
If I can find it I will forward it to you.

The biggest remaining problem was that I am now on Lotus R5 but Cadenza is
known to work up to R4 only.
Up to now I could not achieve a replication from my R5 database back to a R4
database.

Regards
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html