[NTLK] MP120 and Newtsync

From: Mark Ezell (mezell_at_eutek.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 08:11:51 PST

Hi All,

I have been unable to sync my MP120 with newtsync for osX. It connects,
syncs date and time then starts to sync names, stops, starts over and my
Newton restarts, according to the message displayed 2 of the names get
synchronized before the Newton restarts, that takes about 30-40 seconds.
This happens every time. The restart message says that my Newton restarted
do to a system error, but there is no error code. My MP120 is running system
2.0.

Mark Ezell

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html